Inside Sales Trainee
WebSoft Development (WSD) & it's sister company, SkillCopy Enterprises (SCE) is seeking a talented individual who wants to build his/her career in sales & marketing.
WSD is a boutique web design and Internet marketing agency while SCE is a digital marketing consulting and training firm. For more information please visit www.websoftdevelopment.com and www.skillcopy.com respectively.
The candidate MUST be available for a 8 week training program in Nairobi and will be eligible for hire thereafter. Training will include exposure and mentoring from the Inside Sales Manager on everything digital marketing.
The Inside Sales Trainee will grow business by positioning value-added products and services in the target markets utilizing an unrestricted, entrepreneurial approach.
S/he will work alongside the Inside Sales Manager and be responsible for generating leads for new business calls and appointments and will be trained in social selling and potentially call prospects & clients with the guidance and monitoring of the Inside Sales Manager.
The Inside Sales Trainee will have monthly goals that must be achieved to be eligible for hire. The trainee will also be coached and held accountable when deliverables are missed.
The ideal candidate will be entitled to a monthly stipend.
What You Will Gain
The Inside Sales Trainee will gain hands-on experience in digital marketing and rolling out new marketing campaigns by working alongside the Inside Sales Manager. The trainee will develop their communication, organization, and time-management skills as well as strengthen their self-confidence. By working in an office setting, the Inside Sales Trainee learns the basics of business communication and professional conduct.
Key Charasteristics of the Ideal Candidate
- Sales Oriented
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Flexible Nature
- Customer Focused
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a detailed understanding of WSD & SCE products and services
- Engage with Inside Sales Manager on selling and account strategies
- Work closely with Inside Sales Manager to generate leads (prospecting)
- Contact prospects to gauge potential sales with WSD & SCE
- Understand WSD & SCE go to market strategy
- Other duties assigned as needed
- College graduates with 0-5 years of work experience with a concentration in Professional Sales, Business, Communication or related field.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have clear and professional communication skills (written and oral) both internally and externally
- Effective communication and interaction with prospects, colleagues and clients
- Understanding of sales cycle and marketing strategies
- Understanding of Sales CRMs e.g. HubSpot.com, Zoho.com, etc and their role in the Sales Process
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing tools & strategies and industry trends
- Proven experience engaging with and supporting customers
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, the Internet and Email Services
Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm
How to Apply
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, send your application (cover letter + CV) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Inside Sales Trainee Position" on or before 15th May, 2019.